ASES 2019 is the largest solar + energy storage event in ASEAN where leaders characterized by significance and position meet. It is also a government-backedregional energy event, officially endorsed by the Philippines’ Department of Energy, Energy Regulatory Commission, National Power Corporation. This year, leading local developers such as MERALCO, MERALCO Power Gen, Aboitiz and SN Aboitiz have also sent their delegation already. A range of plenary and panel sessions including regulatory, policy, market, finance and technology updates relating to the challenges and development of connecting economic growth to environmental sustainability in ASEAN.
– FSA 2019 (Side event) is the first and largest regional conference committed to floating solar technology and business practices. The 1-day forum sets to explore the latest floating solar activities spanning Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
A-two-day event roots in Southeast-Asia market with enormous solar & storage potentials since 2016. It acts as a business guide to assist you to look into ASEAN renewable energy markets and identify the key issues in ASEAN’s context.
Totally 1200+ participants, 100+ governments/utilities/developers and 50+ medias will gather on the site and to discuss the regional trend and how to facilitate international cooperation between ASEAN countries and other regions.
- Understand policy & regulations that can hold for ASEAN’s RE transition
- Seize the Imperative trend of floating solar and energy storage
- Gain deep insights and practical applications for island and isolated areas
- Unlock investment benefits of the booming market
- Foresee comparative challenges of ASEAN’s regulated and wholesale market
2019 Early Confirmed Speakers (PART):
- Chantho Milattanapheng, Director General, Institute of Renewable Energy
- Promotion, Ministry of Energy and Mines, Lao PDR – Governmental Office
- Jayaraman Punidhan, Deputy General Manager, Renewable Energy, PSE, Ministry of Power, Government of India – Governmental Office
- Senior Officer, Laguna Lake Development Authority –Governmental Office
- Alan M. Oshima, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric Company – Utility
- Chatchai Mawong, Director, Hydro and Renewable Energy Power Plant Development
- Division, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand – Utility
- Godofredo Magpoc, Head, Renewable Energy Team, National Power Corporation – Utility
- Aileen Dalanon, Team Lead, Tariff Management under Regulatory Management Office, MERALCO – Utility
- Ping Mendoza, General Manager, Aboitiz Power Distributed Energy – Utility
- Mohd Yusrizal Mohd Yusof, Head, New Energy Development, Energy Ventures, Tenaga Nasional Berhad – Utility
- Tau Nguyen, Country Director, Business Development, Vietnam – Cambodia, ACWA Power – Utility