CWIEME Americas, North America’s only dedicated event for the supply chain of coil winding, electric motors, transformers, and generators will open its doors next week, from September 17-18 at DESCC Chicago. Boasting 105 exhibitors, including global industry leaders, such as Cogent Power(part of the Tata Steel Group),Marsilli North America, Nittoku America and Odawara Automation,the investment in revitalizing CWIEME Americas for 2019, notably through its new, dedicated on-site American team, has clearly been recognized and well received by the North American market.
In addition to its highly curated conference agenda featuring industry professionals, executives and thought leaders, CWIEME Americas is uniquely positioned to deliver superior business value unavailable elsewhere to both attendees and exhibitors via a broad array of on-site networking opportunities. Focused on maximizing the value of attending the event, CWIEME Americas provides buyers and suppliers with many diverse opportunities and methods to connect and build relationships during the show:
- CWIEME Connect match making app (available for Desktop, iPhone and Android) promotes industry exchange by easily connecting buyers and suppliers. Based on your profile, the app suggests contacts that align with your set profile and interests. Simply connect and arrange to meet at one of the many networking events hosted by CWIEME Americas.
- EV Trail facilitates finding specialist providers of e-mobility technologies and materials, saving valuable time on-site. Simply watch for the EV icon online, on-site and in the show guide for a simple way to network and navigate around the show.
- Multiple networking opportunities offer a variety of ways to connect and meet before, during and after the show:
- The Opening Party on Monday, September 16 provides a relaxed, casual atmosphere to connect pre-show at the Hofbräuhaus Chicago and enjoy complimentary light snacks and drinks. Mingle with exhibitors and attendees and celebrate the kick-off of CWIEME Americas 2019 (pre-registration required).
- There will be a Lunch and Networking Break on Day 1, Tuesday, September17 as well as a Networking Reception with complimentary drinks at the close of Day 1.
- Recognizing that attendees need a place to meet and network during the show, CWIEME Americas’ designated Networking Lounge on the show floor provides exhibitors and attendees with a convenient place to meet during show hours.
“We’ve invested significant time and effort into crafting a show specifically tailored to the North American market that delivers unmatched value– whether you’re an engineer looking for the latest components that increase efficiency in your electric machine designs or an OEM looking for transformer component manufacturers,” saidRozana Noja, Portfolio Director Global CWIEME Series. “We’re already looking ahead to 2020, where we’ll continue our investment in CWIEME Americas and build on our successes from this year. Among other things, we’ll expand our networking capabilities even further by introducing our “Meet the Buyer” program – a customized program specifically designed to bring buyers and suppliers together in bespoke 1-2-1 meetings and other formats,” she added.
“I’m thrilled to kick-off CWIEME Americas 2019”, said Jamie Reesby, newlocal Event Director forCWIEME Americas. “We’re looking forward to a successful show that showcases our unique ability to bring together buyers and suppliers via our many networking opportunities. Our conference program features truly inspirational thought leaders and industry specialists focused on the latest industry trends, market intelligence and tech developments impacting the coil winding, electric motor, generator and transformer supply chain in North America,” she continued.
Registration to attend CWIEME Americas is free.
The world’s largest event dedicated to coil winding, electric motors, transformers and generators.
For over 24 years, the CWIEME exhibition and conference has been at the forefront of the global electric motor, generator, transformers and EV market. This world-renowned event provides the largest platform to showcase the latest high-end products/ solutions and thought-leaders focused on electric motors, transformers and generators (EMTG) technologies across three regions – EMEA, Asia and Americas.
CWIEME Americas is North America’s only dedicated event for the supply chain of coil winding, electric motors, transformers and generators and the leading event for the supply chain of EMEA’s coil winding, electric motor, generator and transformer industry with a manufacturing volume of around 7.65bn dollars. Located in Chicago, CWIEME also plays a central role in showcasing the world’s largest range of components, materials, and technologies for automotive and e-mobility applications. https://www.coilwindingexpo.com/americas CWIEME is a division of ITE Group PLC.