DecomWorld have announced that 2013’s Decommissioning and Abandonment Summit (March 19 – 21, Houston TX, USA) is set to see a record number of delegates, speakers and exhibitors converge at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Houston to discuss the most pressing topics surrounding the offshore decommissioning sector – www.decomworld.com/decommissioning
The Decommissioning and Abandonment Summit has been the industry’s number one conference and annual meeting-place for 5 consecutive years. We are pulling out all of the stops to make 2013 unbeatable! The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the offshore decommissioning space. This year will see over 800 senior level decommissioning experts assemble to shape the future decommissioning market and more than 60companies will take to the exhibition floor to showcase the next generation of innovative decommissioning solutions.
Here is a flavour of what to expect at The Decommissioning and Abandonment Summit 2013:
Industry experts sharing best practice approaches include:
• Win Thornton, Vice President – Decommissioning, BP
• Mike Saucier, Regional Supervisor – Field Operations, Bureau of Safety & Environmental Enforcement
• Drew Hunger, Decommissioning Manager, Apache Corporation
• Gary Siems, Decommissioning Manager, Stone Energy
• Nick Odinet, Decommissioning Advisor, Chevron Environmental Management Company
• Will Pecue, President, Taylor Energy
• Randall Abadie, Senior Staff Civil Engineer, Shell Exploration & Production Co.
• Cynthia Roney, Manager – Regulatory Compliance, Enbridge Energy
• Herb Pourciau, Decommissioning Construction Project Manager, Apache Corporation
• Ernest Hui, Abandonment Finance Manager, Shell Exploration & Production Co.
To see the full speaker line-up, get the brochure at –decomworld.com/decommissioning/conference-event-brochure.php
The hottest industry debates and announcements:
• Chevron will discuss their innovative approach to the single lift and rotation of an offshore jacket as well as the safety advantages and savings that were taken from this
• Exclusive Q&A Session with the Bureau of Safety & Environmental Enforcement to have all of your decommissioning related questions answered
• Review the latest well plugging abandonment challenges and solutions with input from Shell, Baker Hughes, Express Energy Services and Weatherford
• Get to grips with the key technologies and partnerships that will enable further decommissioning solutions in the GoM and overseas
• Weatherford will offer private sessions to address your specific abandonment challenges giving you the opportunity to develop a blueprint for life-of-well integrity and regulatory compliance
To view the complete conference agenda – decomworld.com/decommissioning/conference-event-brochure.php
Exclusive Networking Opportunities
TheD&A Summit 2013will offer unrivalled opportunities to meet the major decommissioning decision-makers from across the globe:
• 15+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire decommissioning supply chain throughout the three day event
• Exclusive networking parties: Meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting on the evenings on March 19 and 21 in the exhibition hall
• Pre-Conference Day: Join the 60+ booth exhibition hall to network and hear more about the latest technologies and approaches available to industry
For further details on networking opportunities, download the conference brochure –decomworld.com/decommissioning/conference-event-brochure.php
Last few tickets remain: Register your place now
As of February 4th, 70% of all tickets to the event have sold out! Register via the secure link to book your place at the largest decommissioning meeting point worldwide before tickets sell out: https://secure.decomworld.com/decommissioning/register.php
DecomWorld is a leading business intelligence provider to the global oil and gas community. We provide the following business critical services:
• Fortnightly e-newsletters
• Market leading, focused conferences
• In-depth industry reports
• Online content including expert interviews, presentations and analysis
All of which are designed specifically to help you reach the goals and targets set by your organization and support your strategies with end of life assets in the oil and gas industry.
As one of the fastest growing international business intelligence providers for the oil and gas industry, serving over 10,000 senior level decision makers across the Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, Asia Pacific and West Coast of Africa, DecomWorld has access to the key industry experts that can provide the answers to your most pressing challenges and channel this vital information to you via our events, reports and exclusive news content.
Within the oil and gas industry, DecomWorld operates with a specific focus on end of life assets. Each region we work in is supported by the key senior stakeholders who contribute to every article, report, event and update we produce – making DecomWorld the only place you need to get the business critical information required to drive forward your expansion within the industry.
Head of Sector
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7375 7204
Toll Free: +1 800 814 3459 + Ext: 7204