Leading companies are starting their impact reporting journey, but many are struggling to truly quantify and measure their social and environmental impact from their operations.
Which is why the 11th Annual Sustainability Reporting & Communications Summit (17-18 October, London) is the only summit bringing together CSOs, CFOs and CEOs from the most innovative brands in Europe to share their insights, strategies and tools so you can go back to the office with what you need to do to measure and report on your impacts.
Get exclusive insight from speakers including:
- Stefan Seidel, Head of Corporate Sustainability, Puma
- Tim Mohin, Chief Executive, GRI
- Kate Bowyer, CFO, The Crown Estate
- Leon Kamhi, Head of Responsibility, Hermes
- Richard Howitt, CEO, International Integrated Reporting Council
- TjeerdKrumpelman, Head of Reporting and Stakeholder Engagement, ABN AMRO
- Mark Gough, Executive Director, Natural Capital Coalition
- Declan Guerin, CFO, Rolls Royce
- Fleur Hudig, Head of Corporate Citizenship, NN Group
- Anna Maria Rugarli, Sustainability and Responsibility Senior Director EMEA, VF Corporation
- Plus 30+ other speakers
t: +44 (0) 20 7375 7188